I think we all should follow this ” LIFE BOOK 2012″…….make a calender !!!
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is
4. Live with the three E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time for prayer
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in the last year -2011
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep 7 hours a day
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Forget issues of the past. Do not remind your partner with his/her mistakes..
18. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
19. Smile and laugh more
20. Call your family often
21. Each day give something good to others
22. Forgive everyone for everything
23. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
24. Try to make at least three people smile each day
25. What other people think of you is none of your business
26. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
27. Do the right things
28. Get rid of anything that is not useful, beautiful or joyful
29. GOD heals everything
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
31. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
32. The best is yet to come
33. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
34. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
^^ ^^ ^^