A informative article I have read about “Angina Treatment | Angina Cure”..Please go through …..
What is Angina:
Angina literally means “choking pain” and angina pectoris refers to a painful or
uncomfortable sensation in the chest that occurs when part of the heart
does not receive enough oxygen due to disease in the coronary
arteries that supply blood to the heart.
Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest. The pain also can occur in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back. Angina pain may even feel like indigestion.
Angina Symptoms Include:
Chest pain or discomfort
1. Pain in your arms, neck, jaw, shoulder or back accompanying chest pain
4. Shortness of breath
Research suggests that angina pain start when the inner layers of the coronary arteries damages due to certain factors, they are:
• High cholesterol level
• High blood pressure
• High sugar level in the blood or diabetes
- Avoid mutton, because it is very rich in cholesterol. Prefer more of veggies. Green vegetables control not only angina but help to maintain overall health.
- The juice of onion is the wonderful remedy for angina. Take one tablespoon of raw onion juice every morning with empty stomach to relief angina.
- Just try to take one lemon daily in your food. You can squeeze it over the salad or have it as fresh lime water. Lemon avoids accumulation of cholesterol, thus preventing any sort of blockage in the blood vessels.
- Grapes are natural strength provider to heart. It helps to reduce the risk of heart attack, increased breath and angina pain.
- Apart from lemon that is high on citrus acid, you can also take pineapple, orange and grapes to fight against angina on a daily basis. Vitamin C helps to control cholesterol level.
- Garlic is effective remedy for angina as well as heart ailments. Take two pieces of garlic with a glass of milk daily.
- The effect of honey can not be underestimated as an herbal cure for angina.Lemon squeezed in warm water with a spoon of honey, taken empty stomach,helps to clear blood vessel and reduces accumulation of cholesterol. Moreover it also helps to control fat.
- Take a tablespoon of almond oil and mix it with rose oil. Mix it well and rub it over the chest. Massage of this oil is effective remedy for Angina.
- Apple has oxidants that help in cleansing the blood and gives way to proper blood circulation. Angina patient should take 2-3 apples a day to get relief from angina.
- Parsley is the main cuisine of Middle Eastern region. Parsley tea is also tasty as well as effective angina remedy.